2022 Nebraska Juniors Club Season
The coaches and staff at Nebraska Juniors are getting excited for a new club season to start. As always, we thank each of you for your dedication to Nebraska Juniors and we hope to make 2022 a memorable club season!
Who We Are
- Nebraska Juniors is a registered non-profit (501c3) organization.
- We are located in Lincoln, Nebraska with Speedway (315 Speedway Circle) as our home facility for practices and competition.
- We offer training for all ages from Pre-K through High School.
- We encourage Nebraska Juniors alumni that are playing in college to train with us during their off-seasons.
- Our volleyball club will register in both the JVA and USA associations in order to utilize the best of both groups with competition and location.
- TRAINING: Provide top notch training to prepare players for the next level.
- EMPOWERMENT: Recognize everyone’s potential and help them succeed in their role.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Be on time, committed, and reliable to the club.
- MINDSET: Grow. Change is accelerating. Adapt and evolve to the next level.
…while FOSTERING an enthusiasm and a passion for the game.
Items included in your club fees.........
Training - We strongly believe that we offer the best training in the area. We train 2-3 days a week. Our practice days are Sundays and Wednesdays, with optional training on Fridays
Tournament entry fees - tournament entry fees are included in your club fees.
Coaches fees- We have some of the most experienced high school and college coaches around.
Hudl - Once again we will use Hudl and Hudl Assist for all high school teams.
SportsRecruits - each high school aged player will have a membership to SportsRecruits. This, along with our staff, will help interested athletes achieve their goal of playing in college.
What is left for you to pay for?
Travel - Any travel for you and your athlete to and from tournaments is your responsibility.
Uniforms- For the 2022 season, each member will order their own jerseys, warm-ups and equipment to help be sure each athlete gets exactly what they need for the season.
Length of Season -
the typical season looks like this:
- 12s begin in February and conclude in early May
- 13s-14s begin in January and conclude in early May
- 15s-18s begin in January and conclude mid-June
Number of Tournaments -
Right now our plan looks something like this:
- 10s & 11s 3 local tournaments tbd
- 12s: 3 local tournaments, Two 2-day tournaments Sioux Falls (April 1-2) and Nebraska AAU Grand Prix(Lincoln April 22-23)
- 13s-14s: 3 local tournaments, Multi-day tournaments Asics Presidents Day(Omaha Feb 19-21), Northern Light Qualifier (Minneapolis March 17-19), Nebraska AAU Grand Prix(April 22-23) and JVA Midwest Challenge (Des Moines May 6-7)
- 15s-18s: 3-5 local tournaments, 2-4 multi day tournaments including JVA and USA Qualifiers. Some possible locations are :Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Kansas City, Colorado, Minnesota, Orlando