2022 Nebraska Juniors Club Season
The coaches and staff at Nebraska Juniors are getting excited for a new club season to start. As always, we thank each of you for your dedication to Nebraska Juniors and we hope to make 2022 a memorable club season!
Who We Are
- Nebraska Juniors is a registered non-profit (501c3) organization.
- We are located in Lincoln, Nebraska with Speedway (315 Speedway Circle) as our home facility for practices and competition.
- We offer training for all ages from Pre-K through High School.
- We encourage Nebraska Juniors alumni that are playing in college to train with us during their off-seasons.
- Our volleyball club will register in both the JVA and USA associations in order to utilize the best of both groups with competition and location.
- TRAINING: Provide top notch training to prepare players for the next level.
- EMPOWERMENT: Recognize everyone’s potential and help them succeed in their role.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Be on time, committed, and reliable to the club.
- MINDSET: Grow. Change is accelerating. Adapt and evolve to the next level.
…while FOSTERING an enthusiasm and a passion for the game.
Items included in your club fees.........
Training - We strongly believe that we offer the best training in the area. We train 2-3 days a week. Our practice days are Sundays and Wednesdays, with optional training on Fridays
Tournament entry fees - tournament entry fees are included in your club fees.
Coaches fees- We have some of the most experienced high school and college coaches around.
Hudl - Once again we will use Hudl and Hudl Assist for all high school teams.
College Recruiting Help - We have a great staff to help you navigate through the college recruiting process. We have had great experiences working with Hudl and will be utilizing their new Recruiting Platform.
What is left for you to pay for?
Any travel for you and your athlete to and from tournaments is your responsibility.
***Uniforms- For the 2022 season, you will order you own jerseys and equipment to help each athlete get exactly what they need.
Length of Season -
the typical season looks like this:
- 12s begin in February and conclude in early May
- 13s-14s begin in January and conclude in early May
- 15s-18s begin in January and conclude mid-June
Number of Tournaments -
Due to COVID-19 and the changes it may bring, we will continue to evaluate the possible tournaments to enter.
Right now our plan looks something like this:
- 12s: 3-5 local tournaments, one 2-day tournament such as Des Moines or Sioux Falls
- 13s-14s: 4-6 local tournaments, two 2-day tournaments such as Des Moines or Sioux Falls
- 15s-18s: 3-5 local tournaments, 2-4 multi day tournaments including USA Qualifiers and JVA (Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Kansas City, Colorado, Minnesota, Orlando)